Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do you guys deal with a break up or how do you get over it?

I am having a hard time with all this. It just doesn't feel right. I miss him so much. I think about contacting him all the time but I know I shouldn't so I don't. I told myself I am not going to for a month and then after that I won't for another month and hopefully be over him. God this hard.How do you guys deal with a break up or how do you get over it?
take it 1 day at a time. take some nyquil, it numbs the pain and feeling. know how you feel it's like you can't think straight can't eat sleep It's like you have anxiety trust me try to go out with friends are do something to keep your mind off of himHow do you guys deal with a break up or how do you get over it?
Why don't you take a look at this? It ought to help you, if you are really serious about getting over:





http://www.get-your-ex-back.info/resourc鈥?/a>





It has worked with a friend like magic. It is going to help you really quick and ease your heart-ache very fast.
drink

No comments:

Post a Comment