Monday, August 16, 2010

What is this HOT GUYS deal?!?

I'm 23 and he's 22.


He has a 3 month old daughter. I'm in a serious relationship, meanwhile this guy claims his baby's mother just broke up with him this past weekend.





FROM THE BEGINNING though: he sends me a FACEBOOK friend request out of the blue 2 weeks ago....we have mutual friends. He says that he has had a CRUSH ON ME for the past 3 years now ......I asked him ';How do you know me?'; He said he saw me at a party like 3 years and then found me on myspace and always thought I was super hot. I do not remember him at all, and he said we never talked at the party.





Then he keeps saying how he tried talking to me but he was scared because one of our mutual friends, this guy Anthony, crashed my car a year ago. Those 2 are close friends so he thought I would hold that against him somehow....he said he sent me a message on facebook like a month ago and that I was ';ignoring'; him so he figured it was because he was friends with this dude Anthony. I wasn't ignoring him , I just didn't know why I was getting a msg from someone I had assumed was a ';stranger';....and I get a lot of random friend requests from guys because (not to sound conceited) but I'm a really attractive girl and lots of guys I know get crushes on me...





OK so the past 4 days he would text me everyday (yes, I gave him my number....only because I was enamored by him and did I mention he is extremely good looking?!). Yesterday we stayed up and talked for an hour, he was telling me what a tumultuous relationship he has with his baby's mother. It was very early in the morning so he was saying how he wanted to go back to sleep but that he wants to ';stay up to talk'; to me, and LOTS of other super sweet things. How he wanted to print out my ';gorgeous pictures'; so he could look at them all the time, how he can't wait until we hang out sometime, etc. He said he was extremely jealous of my boyfriend and how lucky my bf is to be with me.





So we ended our conversation, I had to get ready for work, and he said he would call or at least text me later on in the day. I was sure he would but I did not hear from him all day after that. Then this morning at work I logged into my facebook (I know he uses FB chat all the time) and he was logged in but the minute I logged in, it said he logged off. It seems like he is avoiding me? I don't get it.





What do you think his deal is? We didn't have any ';awkwardness'; during our phone convo, he seemed to be completely drooling all over me, promised he would call or txt, didn't hear from him ALL day after that as well as him logging off this morning as soon as he saw me log-on. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING THROUGH HIS HEAD?





Thanx :) xWhat is this HOT GUYS deal?!?
who cares whats going on his head... whats going on in yours? You are in a serious relationship..... or is it that disposable???? He has three month old baby.... a baby..... with another woman whom he just broke up with like a week ago! do not waste your time... how would you like to be the mother of his baby and be discarded so easily? Well... if you get in a relationship with this guy, you would be.... a baby should bond two people.... this guy wreaks of arrogance. And to run to a complete strange girl a week later with all this smooth talk says volumes about his character. Poor ex-girlfriend and her helpless little baby who was born to such morons. My advice... stay away from this creep... hes a father and not taking his responsibilities seriously... you probably have a nice man in your life.... keep it that way. Is the creep avoiding you? Well, he probably got back with his girlfriend and feels stupid for what he has told you..... it doesnt matter anyway.... move on.... forget this loser.What is this HOT GUYS deal?!?
I love how you glossed over the fact that your in a 'serious relationship'. Maybe you should ask your boyfriend what you should do. Some loser gives you a few compliments and your ready to destroy your relationship over him. I'm sure after he bangs you, he'll toss you away like the trash you are.





Wow, you are definitely setting the 'slut' bar to a new high.
...................... ....... ........,-';';';¯';';-,


.............................. ....,~';..........\


.............................. ,~';............,..\


...........................,-'; .................|..|


........................,-';... .................|..|


.....................,-';...... .................|..|


...................,-';........ ................/..|


................../........... ...............'...|


................./............ ..................|


................/............. ..........,„_„...|


.............../.............. .......,-,-~-,-~',


............../............... ....,-'; ( . . o)_ยบ)


............./................ .../ . . .';-~'; . . ¯¯¯¯¯';';~-,


............|................. ...| . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,-~';~,


............|................. ...| . . . . . . . . . . . . . /:::::::\


............|................. ...| . . . . . . . . . . . . . |::::::::l


............|................. ...\ . . . ._ . . . . . . . . ';-,„„„-';


.............|................ ....';-, . .(..';~,------------~';


.............|._.............. ......';~,..';~-'--- ,........... .......,--~~-,


..........,~'; . ¯';~,...................¯';~~-';, -\.............,-';-,';~, . .';-,


.......,-';....,~';,-~';\.....-'. ,„„„..................';-,..... .....| . . ';-, ';-, . |


........\,,-';,~';....../.....,- '; . .';-,..............'-,.';-,..... ...) . . . .';-,,-';


..........'-,........(,--,.,-'; . . . . |................';-,';-,,(';-~';- ,';';~~~';


.............¯';';';¯,-';, .), . . . . ,-';...................';-,\,.';. .,-';


...................'-, .';.,';-,_„„~';.................. ......';.';-,';


......................';~';-,.\, ...,--~~~-,.................., ~',


............................¯'; ~/ . . . . . .)...............,';-~',


.............................. ./ . . . . . . |--„„„„„„--,~';';¯ .¯.)


............................,- '; . . . . . .,-';........./ . . . . . . , .)


...........................( . . . . . ,. . , ';)......';-, . . . . .) ,'-';


.............................'; ~-,„_ . .)_,|-';........

No comments:

Post a Comment