Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with THE SILENT TREATMENT?

a very close guy friend of mines stoped talking to me completely two weeks ago and i dont know why..he is givin me the silent treatment and its eating me inside! this is someone who is always eager to talk to me.. i've tried getting in contact about 4 times but then stoped..i might run into him on sunday and idk how to confront him..it hurts that he is doing this..so tell me how do u guys deal with this?How do you deal with THE SILENT TREATMENT?
Use it on him as well, he believes he is doing something by ignoring you, let him realise that you are fine with it, he should stop.How do you deal with THE SILENT TREATMENT?
You have two options.





1) You can ignore him too. Just pretend you don't care that he's ignoring you.





2) Ask him why he is ignoring you. If you did anything just apologize.
Do the same to him! Find something to keep your mind off him and if above all else fails: confront him about it- and when I say confront I mean go up to him and FORCE him to tell you what his problem his. My theory is he secretly likes you MORE than a friend and isn't talking because he's afraid he'll slip up and say something about it that he's worried will ruin your friendship. Makes alotta sense to me.
i embrace the silent treatment, but hey thats just me it drives my husband nuts. the way i see it is for whatever messed up reason i have done something wrong or who knows and i would rather they keep there opinion to themselves if there not even adult enough to talk to me about it. i dont need that crap in my life along with my problems so they can just leave me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment