Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you guys deal with death?

Death of others...not death of self. The pain and loss you feel after someone close to you dies...how do you deal with that?





My mom died a couple years ago, and I swear, if anybody close to me dies again, I don't know if I can handle it. Especially my immediate family members.





I know inevitably my dad would die before me (assuming a ';natural'; death). Um..that'd be probably about 30 years from now. man, I reallly can't imagine my dad not being here anymore.





It's so sad that one day, your parents would grow old...they might get illnesses. I really hope my dad gets none of those...





I saw a movie in class about people with Alzheimer's. nuff said. =(How do you guys deal with death?
It barely effects me anymore. I would imagine if it was someone very close to me like immediate family. I would be devastated. It's not good to think about death all the time. Just enjoy the times you have with the people around you. Let's face it... You never know. My grandmother had Alzheimer's disease it was extremely upsetting. We had to tell her that husband has been dead over and over. It's a terrible condition. I just enjoy the times I have with these people. I'm also very sorry for the loss of your mother.How do you guys deal with death?
I think, because you've experienced death the first time around, you'll be much calmer about the whole thing..becuase you were much educated about everything, it'll sort of be easier for you. death is a natural part of life and we must embrace it.
my grandma died in december 07 and i only just got over it a month or so ago. the first month after she died was hell. i was crying non stop. then i was depressed throughout the whole of 2008.


she was like a mom to me cos my mom died when i was little.


she was a kind caring and loving person.


it hit me very hard when she died.


a few months ago i got together a few of her possesions and cards that shed written and photos and put them in a little box to remember her by.


so now whenever i feel sad i just open that box and look at those photos.


i still visit her grave and put flowers on it. i still think about her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment