Monday, August 16, 2010

So confused, whats the guys deal?

okay so this year i have two classes with this guy. i'm also a guy. a few weeks ago in class he was saying how he hated when gay guys do this and that. well ever since hes found out my name he has been looking at me a lot with a blank stare and been saying my name sometimes. but the other day he brushed his hand on my chest while walking by me like holding his hand there.. whats this guys deal?


i just want to know if he's like gay, but im not going to ask him, could his talking about gays in a bad way bea cover up?So confused, whats the guys deal?
Sure it could. How do you feel about him? You didn't say if you are gay. Maybe you don't know. Maybe he doesn't know.





If you think he's making advances and you like it, make some back. He will either encourage or discourage you. If you don't like it don't respond. Eventually he will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment