Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies do you have to deal with guys noticing you in public frequently?

If so how do you handle it, are you flattered? Do you generally ignore it because it happens so often or does others eyes on you give you the creeps? Thank you for answering.Ladies do you have to deal with guys noticing you in public frequently?
I like being noticed and I like compliments. I don't like being hooted or hollered at. As long as it is respectful, it's flattering. Most men are respectful, but some think they can just say whatever they want and expect you to respond to it. I have found that the ones that are disrespectful, are usually the most repugnant also.Ladies do you have to deal with guys noticing you in public frequently?
i'm fine with a flirty smile and prolonged eye contact, but when his eyes are glued to my boobs i'm not too thrilled.
They love it! Otherwise they would put on some clothes.
I'm in middle school and I'm new but boys have told me many many times that they like me. Every single one was kicked, punched, embarrassed, or my boyfriend for a while. Stand up for yourself too many ladies get taken advantage of these days.
I live in the caribbean and caribbean men are much much more vocal towards there pretty women...a lot of them pssst at you call you beautiful ask for your number...when i was in high school they called me butterfly...beauty that couldnt be caught cause i would always just ignore them and walk on by... yeah caribbean men love there pretty ladies and theyll let you know it!
  • gray hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment