Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you guys deal with known girls?

I know these girls at work who I'm interested in but one of them I know one of my co-workers (actually he's a position under me) got her number recently and they were supposed to hang out. This doesn't mean much though because that guy gets every girls number but doesn't end up going anywhere most of the time or it lasts for a week and that's it. I'd like to get her number and talk to her but I don't know what her status is with him so I'm holding back. The thing is, she's a really awesome girl and I don't think it's fair to pass up this opportunity because I don't think he's worth that.





Then there's another girl who another co-worker of mine dated recently and just broke up with. As soon as he broke up with her, she started talking to me a lot and it sucks because I'm also interested in her. But I don't know how it will go down if I started seeing her. He's generally a cool guy and I wouldn't want to cause any ';heat.'; But on the other hand, I don't think it's fair to pass up an awesome person due to fear of something. Plus, I have my stuff together a lot better than those other guys do and I think I'm a better person in general.





What do you guys do in situations like these?How do you guys deal with known girls?
tell him your feelings it will happen if its ment 2 happen

No comments:

Post a Comment