Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't get over it, it hurts like hell and how do you guys deal with it??

it wasnt as easy as i thought it may be...i thought i'd be fine


i made the decision to completely cut if off with my ex whom i'd been seeing after breaking up with him


4 months ago...we kept talking, seeing each other.....but it was wearing me out, i was hurting and it was getting progressively worse...so i cut it off....but its harder than i thought it would be, seeing that he's already putting the moves on a new girl... in the EXACT same way he got me, same words, same charm and all....its killing me...it jusst hurts so much to know he doesnt care anymore......hurts like hell.....how do you guys deal with it??? its horrible..I can't get over it, it hurts like hell and how do you guys deal with it??
it will get better, but yes it will hurt right now. It took about two yrs in my experience. But one thing that i learned from a close guy friend... just because he is moving on already does not mean he is not hurting too. he just needs to have a companion and is not strong enough to be by himself for awhile. Men need women to take care of them emotionally and sexually and will go on to the next to try and fill that even if that next girl means nothing to them. I wouldn't worry too much about the fact that he is using the same moves he used with you. He's not smart enough to try new things and knows what he tried in the past worked. Hell, my ex even used my ideas for his new girlfriend i.e. trips that i planned for us, he used for his new girlfriend.





You are strong, you can do it.I can't get over it, it hurts like hell and how do you guys deal with it??
Hey hon dont worry about its just that you still have strong feeeling for the guy why dont you try to move on and see how it turns out he just wasnt the one for you he didnt feel the same way about you best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment