Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with a flirtatious teacher?

I am in X grade now. And I have a teacher who is way too overly flirty and teasing. She teases almost all the guys in my section as well as in the other section (although she's been married and she's around 30). The problem is that we can't go up to the Principal and talk about it ('coz the principal is dope). How should I and the other guys deal with her?How to deal with a flirtatious teacher?
Oh my gosh you should report her. Tell your parents, there have been teachers in the news who have done the very same thing and taken advantage of young boys. People like that don't deserve to be in the school system.How to deal with a flirtatious teacher?
a.v.o.i.d. just keep away from her, i was in a similar situation and it turned out that he was going through a tough stage in his marriage and was apparently trying to make his life interesting again.


you might want to make small-but-loud-enough-for-her-to-hear jokes about her being a ';cougar'; (women who go for younger men).
Here's how I see it. If she's making you feel uncomfortable then just tell her or go to the principal about it. She knows what she's doing and how it can affect her career and she is the one who will get in trouble. Otherwise take the advice of the first answerer and hump her brains out, lol.
I agree with Nirvana, and I'm a girl.





-Knowledge26
I would have to agree with NIRVANA, how is that a big deal. get a pair and flirt back. worst that could happen is your grade will go up.
one word dude.......LOOSER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment