Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I dont know what this guys deal is. . .?

okay so he is kinda of a player but he got my myspace and aim from my friend and has been talking to me for about a month and a half, i really like him but i cant tell if he likes me or is just trying to hook-up. so he will text me and be like i was just thinking about you and we have a lot in common, we both play soccer we both listen to the same music we are both sarcastic, we both are sexually attracted to each other for sure. and some other things. im kinda worried about doing anything with him because i dont want him to just walk away when we are done. he will just randomly be like i like you (: when we talk. he is very sweet. but i dont know if he likes me or not. but we have been going on this for like a month and a half, and about 3 weeks ago he got a girlfriend, texted me and said hey baby:) so we went on being sweet or whatever and was like hey, i got a girlfriend but ill make you a deal blah blah blah and i said okay i wont say anything so we like didnt really do anything, i felt bad for doing that. but anyway, so i kinda stopped talking to him until he was broken up with her and he text me and said hey how you been so i said good and asked him how bout you and he was like alright. . .i miss you. do you think he actually likes me ? and when we see each other at school and whatnot we flirt and sit next to each other everyday. and he wants me to like kiss him but i dont know if i should, and then that night he would be like you didnt kiss me :p but i have to wonder why didnt he ? and he is usually really aggressive and so did he not make a move because he actually likes me ? what do you think ? im sorry for how long this is ! i would love your help !! :)


thank you so much !I dont know what this guys deal is. . .?
K so there's a few things you can do. But i suggest doing one of the 2 things





1- you can forget his sorry *** cause he's obviously a player and you shouldn't waste your time on some on someone who is a complete Douche, right?





2- do the same thing to him and see how he likes it.





To be quite honest the guy sounds like a jerk and you should'nt worry about him anymore. I'm just sayingI dont know what this guys deal is. . .?
hi i hav been though the same thing. i did the same thing with a sweet talking cute guy. i would say you shouldnt go out with him and this is why.


1. he asked u to make a deal and that means he dosent respected your cofedence and pride levell.


2. how can you be sure he wouldnt want someone eles on the side like you were.


3.and agressive guys are never boyfreind matterial, you should go for someone better.


If a guy can make you say yes to ANYTHING you feel bad about doing then or later. is not okay. AND IM ONLY 15 SO MAKE A GOOD CHOICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment