Monday, August 16, 2010

How did you deal with being bisexual?

Like how did you figure it out in your mind and deal with it? Like how to be at peace with it I mean. Is there something wrong with not really caring which gender you can love? Like friendship, love has no genders for certain people like me. I haven't told anyone about myself, but that's only because I'm scared people will look at me differently, like I'm some kind of a freaky chick. How did you guys deal with this? Thanks!How did you deal with being bisexual?
Ok, I am bisexual too and I'm sort of going through the same thing as you. The only difference is I'm a guy, so actually, it's a little harder... I have no problem with myself. I look at it that, as a bisexual, I can experience a sex life like no one else. I also find that it is a good thing to find beauty in a person and not just any particular gender. It's a gift to be bi! By all means, be proud of who you are! And do NOT let stereotypes get to your head like ';you're just confused'; or ';you're really just gay'; or ';you're a sex crazed maniac and you need both genders to satisfy you';. That will mess with you...





And as for ';coming out';, I haven't exactly done that yet. But when you do that, just take it as if it's nothing. Be careful who you tell though. Like, if you're parents are homophobes (biphobes in this case), you may want to consider not telling them until you're independent from them. For your own sake... And also, it's totally up to you. No one has to know you're bi. It shouldn't matter. But, like I said, if you do it, be relaxed and confident. Who says it has to be a ';coming out'; and that it has to be all dramatic and what not? It's what you make of it...





I do suggest though, that you are open about it. It'll be so much easier and you won't live with regret.





If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always e-mail me. I love to talk. And, I can understand you. Bisexual to bisexual =]





Good luck and love yourself!How did you deal with being bisexual?
Well for me it was





';ooh he's hot, cool.';





I never even thought about being different, I never even assumed something was wrong with me.
guy - murder


girl- get with more girls
There will always be some people who look at you differently when there is something about you they don't understand. These people fall into two groups, those who can be educated about you, and those who cannot. Educate those who can be educated. Ignore those who cannot be.
If sexual preference is determined by genetics - that you are either gay/lesbian or straight, as gay/lesbian groups claim - then bi-sexuality has to be a mental problem.
Personally I've never thought/worried about it. I'm bisexual, that's me, anything else would be worrisome!
It's so freaking hard to deal with it. I am still working on it. I guess I am doing it little by little, I started looking for gay people at singlesnet.com and I found a lesbian friend. She is been telling me to come out the closet but, it's so difficult for the same reasons you just mentioned.
At first i was uncomfortable about telling people because i thought they would judge me, and to an extent i still kinda am.. but i know what i like and what i want and that's all that really matters... you don't have to go around telling everyone and putting it up on a billboard, just be yourself . it will eventually be easy to tell your friends.. have a drink or two with a frined you want to come out to and it will make it a little less awkard. you can break the ice by asking a question (depending on your age and sexual experinence) about other women and then ease into it. it will be uncomfortable at first.. and hard... but it will get easier. i have my status set to bi and i didnt want to accept friends requests (myspace) because i didnt want my coworkers to know (only my close friends know) because i didnt know how they would react.. they were fine.. and you will be to. Im 26 years old and im still struggling with it a bit..
I dealt with bisexuality by resigning myself to the fact that I was actually gay.
Make love to several girls or guys at a same time!


****bimatching. c o m*****
  • windows vista
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment