Monday, August 16, 2010

What the hell is this guys deal?

I found his ';friends'; profile on yahoo and in her latest news it says ';In love with a great guy, that is having a bit of bad luck, but I will stand by him til the bitter end... and make our happiness happen. I love you (my guys name here), with all my heart';. Plus his photo that is on his profile was on hers.. Was updated 10/5/06 just 5 days before my bday. We got into a fight after I confronted him. We stop talking for a few hours and he calls me just a little bit ago like nothing happend saying he loves me and will talk to me later. What is his deal? Does he really think I am going to fall for that crap? He told me I was overreacting. Like I didn't have the right to be mad that he is playing me... How would you react?What the hell is this guys deal?
hmm similar happened to me (i was stupid and tried to make things work) it wont work (he did it a couple of times- people dont grow up just because you tell them to, some have to learn the hard way) (such a long story!!!)





just let him go, when he tries to come back tell him you're not interested.





Its hard, and I still struggle with it but its getting better, we just have to move on- guys like this are not worth our heartache





be strong :) you will be okWhat the hell is this guys deal?
I wouldn't have given him a second chance. You are far more forgiving than I am
break up with him plain and simple or just kick his azz!!! or talk to him about it!!!
leave him..he'snot worth it.u deserve a better guy
Dump his @ss and bitchslap her.





Happy Birthday.
I would flip out. Girl, you know what you have to do-
Lots of women are stupid enough to allow treatment like this. And guys know it.
Listen sweety--he is playing you...You deserve some one better. Some one that doesn't want to play little games. He needs to grow up.
i'd be pissed.
Cut his nuts off.
Ok look you did the right thing if you think he is cheating or doing something he probably is.. and I would let her know hes my man she may not even know you two are together..? (or does she I couldn't tell from your details...) But anyways if she does that confirms hes trying to play you and you deserve better.. let her have him...








Good luck..
He may as well have taken out an ad in the local paper. They never think we will find their secret internet love life. I would dump him. He's a total loser and you deserve better. If you caught him in one lie, he will do it again. He's just a player. Move on before you really get hurt.
maybe he's not playing you maybe its one of them people who pretend to be people just to make people mad. you know what im talking about clones or whatever maybe your just over reacting stranger things have happend and even still where is this girl from? is she local? if not i wouldn't worry about it.
dump him
Sounds like 2 me that he got the boot and is crawling back
He is playing you for a fool and your letting him if you stay, someone like that will never be true to you or your heart, so run don't walk
leave him he's a punk who don't know how to treat a women
I would proably act the same way as u have done. Maybe listen to wat he got to say but u don't got to acutally let him come near u.
I would not get mad. I would let time reveal the truth. There will be other signs that he is seeing someone else. Yes, I would have asked him about it, but in a nonthreatening way just to get his reaction. But since you have made him angry and now he wants you again, just keep seeing him and be on your guard for signs that he is seeing someone else.
Let's not jump to conclusions, I'm sure there is a rational explaination. Plus, do you really think that you could do better? This might be your last chance.





jk, get even by busting in the windshield of his car.
the next time he kalls ask him about it(without anger)wait for his answer after he kant reply then yell at him!AND then afterwards go find yo self a REEL MAN!!!
If it was a joke laugh it off. If it's real, he's not the guy you thought he was and dump his As---------You certainly don't have to share your guy with anyone ( if he is your guy!)





Lucky you know who he is now, before you waiste anymore of your time on him. When its real, something like that won't happen.





Anyone could set you up with something like this as well.


What's he say about it??
Apparently you have fell for crap before or maybe you overlooked the obvious before, but please not this time. You are not overreacting at all. I would have act the same way. If you are still talking to him after that slap in the face, hes good.
Heck yeah... i would be pissed... **** i wouldnt even pick up the phone and talk to him... i would call up some friends and go out and have a good time and not even think about it him... if u dont talk to him for a couple days or weeks or even a month he willl be coming crawling right back to ya

No comments:

Post a Comment