Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you guys deal when your friend is INCREDIBLY annoying?

I have this friend called Daria. She's seriously very nice and easier to talk to than a lot of my other friends who I feel judge me and don't always accept me or Daria as we are. So Daria and I can accept each other.


But sometimes she can be REALLY annoying. She has this thing where she's desperate to prove her intelligence, so she'll constantly correct me or anyone for that matter (even when Im right, which is most of the time) or pretentiously state the obvious as if I don't see it at all, sometimes make ignorant statements that don't make sense and are out of context, and when I make a sarcastic or ironic remark, she'll correct me because she never saw the blatant sarcasm and irony and it's very frustrating to have to deal with it because she's so bent on proving she's smart. But the thing is, shes kinda not. And whenever we discuss school stuff she babbles relentlessy about all the stuff she 'knows' even though she hasnt been getting good marks in any of her classes lately. In fact, regardless of how unaware she is of a particular topic, she will always act like she knows all about it, right down to history and tv shows shes never even seen. She will try and discuss it intelligently and just fail. She also has an annoying voice, to top it all off.


Yes.


I know.


How mean of me, to think such things of a friend!


But come on! We all ave great friends who have that ONE thing about them that's just ARGH.


HOW do I deal with this? People have told her repeatedly because she's go this bad habit, but she just doesnt give it up, and sometimes I think she just wants me there so she can sometimes undermine me and feel better about herself. So when she 'corrects' me in a loud voice she can give her curt and self assured nod of pretentiousness and pride.


How do I not get so annoyed with this?


I feel like I want to stop being her friend sometimes because its just so annoying. But I dont want to lose a friend over just this. Its confusing.


Any ideas guys?How do you guys deal when your friend is INCREDIBLY annoying?
It might be helpful to keep in mind that there is probably ';that ONE thing'; about you that makes your friend ';just ARGH,'; as well.





Nobody's perfect. Nobody.


.How do you guys deal when your friend is INCREDIBLY annoying?
i usually try to avoid them for a bit


try not to talk as much as u would


try not to use negative behaviour as they always ask more questions as i said avoid for a couple of days. Try and see them atleast once a day but other than that it should slow down
one day it'll happen.


the day you blow up on her cuss her out and scream about all the stuff that irritates you. let that nature take its course ( u might lose a friend)


or just text her because if you have a face 2 face talk about it, it might get heated. its easier to say things through text.
Did you tell her? If not then try telling her that. Or just go with it; just stay silent and change the subject when she starts to do that annoying smart thingy. If you keep that up she'll eventually stop the habit.
why do you underestimate yourself and not try to find another friend who is not annoying. I have lost one too who I thought is a great friend but I just realized there are a lot others out there to catch up with and make good friendships with. Forget this girl, she obviously is not who you want to have as a friend.
Personaly, I think your the annoying one.


cause i'll i had to read was the first few sentances.


';But sometimes she can be REALLY annoying. She has this thing where she's desperate to prove her intelligence, so she'll constantly correct me or anyone for that matter (even when Im right, which is most of the time)';





So yeah. : P
OMG. I feel like I have the EXACT same friend. Seriously! She is really dumb and is always acting like she knows everything, me and lots of other people have even confronted her about it, but TBH she is so stupid, that the next day she's forgotten about it! That sounds so harsh but it's the truth! Email me (poppymail2-basic@yahoo.co.uk) and ask me more specific questions because it's hard to believe that they are exactly the same, that there are TWO of her lol
I NKOW WHAT YUH MEAN ME AND MI BESTIE HAS BEEN TOGETHER EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST FOR YEARS AND SHE RECENTLY HAS JUST BEEN ANNOYING MEH.SO SOMETIMES I JUST STAY TO MYSELF AND IT FEELS GOOD SOMETIMES PPL JUST NEED TO BE ALONE.


TRY SPENDING SOME TIME TO YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment