Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is this guys deal ?

i am confused. i just got out of a marriage and this guy did a 3 yr dating r.ship. i have know him over 10 yrs and we have dated n been friends in the past. we reconnected over a month ago and on the start he said he wasnt ready to date anyone right now since he just left that other r,ship. we have hung out and watched movies, we talk almost everyday and he is definitely into me and we kiss and some physical stuff. my bday was yesterday and his is today so i went over for mine. on the start we had a joke bout some lingerie that i had and he wanted me to take some pics of me in it wearing it so i did. he said i needed to come model it for him sometime. he kinda made references to my bday and his and the physical part of it so i assumed he wanted us to go all the way, even though i had told him i wanted a relationship before that instead of friends with benefits. he agreed totally. so i got a gift bag and put the lingerie in it for him as his bday gift and wrote on the card that when he wanted me to model it for him just let me know. so he wanted me to right then. i put it on and we kiss n things progressed til he asked what i wanted him to do for me on my bday and i asked him also. it ended with us both saying we wanted to do ';everything';. but, as we layed there he had to throw in that he still didnt want a r.ship or to date anyone cuz he had already told me that a month ago. i was kinda shocked cuz he acted totally into me like it was going somewhere the past month. so i asked if he ever wanted anything with me and if he knew he didnt wanna date eventually then he shouldve told me that already and not drag me along. i could be dating someone else, but he said he was into me or else he wouldnt have me over ever and that is how all his r.ships start out- with him saying that and friends first then eventually hang out til it get more serious. what should i do in this situation ?? still see him since we are into each other and give it time ??? we do have a long history together. but what do you think he did this for ??What is this guys deal ?
Simply put, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?





Men aren't that complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment