Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do conservative guys deal with their girlfriend's past?

So I told my girlfriend NOT to tell me anything about her past, but she still had some urge to let it out. I was raised in a conservative household and I knew how I would react. I didnt need to know any of her sexual past unless it meant we needed to get blood tests. Basically she had a one night fling where the guy broke her hymen fingering her, and she jerked him off throughout the night (TOO MUCH INFO!). I have lost a lot of respect for her, and she kind of disgusts me to a certain extent. I have been trying to get over it, but I cant (been two months). I simply find myself fixated on the fact that it was a one night stand. My parents asked if my girlfriend was a ';good girl'; but i cant get the word ';whore' out of my head. I didnt know about this because she always feigned to be miss innocence.How do conservative guys deal with their girlfriend's past?
You my friend are a jerk. get over yourself. Either you love this chick and want to be with her or you don't. But for god's sake don't bring her down with you. She thought enough of you to tell you something that personal, now be man enough to tell her you ';can't handle the truth.';


Whuss!How do conservative guys deal with their girlfriend's past?
Well, I come from a pretty conservative family, myself, and i have sort of dealt with tackling the ';past'; of a girl I was dating. It is definitely not good that she have lost respect for her, that you think of her as a sort of whore, and what not. That's obviously not good. All I can tell you is that you need to come to grips with whether or not you can handle her past. If you can't, save yourself both the time, and move on. If you can, you need to make an agreement with yourself to not hold her past against her. It's YOUR choice, whether or not you can live with it or not. And, when you make your decision, you have no right to hold it against her any more. It really is up to you. If you love the girl, then you may decide that the past is the past, and neither of you can change it. It's just a fact of life. Unfortunately, we live in a world where people sleep around, and where a person having sex before marriage is more of the rule, than the exception. Anyways, the biggest thing is that you need to realize it is up to you, and once you make your decision, you can't hold it against her any longer. You can't change the past, and neither can she, so if you can't handle it, then get out. Best of luck my friend.
rule of thumb whatever a girl tells you about her sexual past is the LITE Version. so i doubt that her hymen was broken that way. More like she had full blown sex..... and with more than 1 sex partner. In 2009 bro. A Women must PROVE she isn't a slut. She must EARN your respect. Because atleast here in Cali. majority of chicks are Sluts. They put out within the first week of dating. My advice ?? your in the wrong era if you want a ';Good Girl'; they existed in the 40's man. they hardly exist anymore in our days. Either settle for this one or keep looking for your Needle in the Haystack.
Get rid of her and get someone that does not sleep around, sorry but honestly it just stopping at fingering, nah it had to go further. Just saying stop wasting your time with her and find a real good girl, my suggestion look for a good religious girl cause they are generally good girls.
If she is not the one then move on and stop wasting her time and yours. If you love her then her past is her past and let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment