Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you guys deal with cuticles (care)?

like mine always peel or whatever, and i have habbits of biting them or picking at them till they peel, then they bleed and becoming annoyingly painful.





i've heard theres a cuticle oil you can put on it, does that work to prevent this?How do you guys deal with cuticles (care)?
I always push my cuticles downward, so as not to have a problem with them sticking out then me having to tear them off- I know that feeling- Ugh!How do you guys deal with cuticles (care)?
Hi Chippy , all these oils in the market like body oil , eye oil , elbow oil etc are nothing by moisturizing lotions. So y not try some home remedies ...... pls apply almond oil or olive oil to your cuticles b4 sleeping . u will c results in 4 -5 days .And use the cuticle clipper to cut cuticle ends instead of ur teeth . Hope this helps !!!
Oh, this happens to me all the time in the winter.


What I do is get some good lotion from Bath and body or something, and just put a good layer on it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment