Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with guys like this?

i went out with a friend last night. we went to see some local bands at a pub. i didn't plan on getting drunk but i did. i don't even remember how the band sounded like.


anyway, when i was feeling tipsy. there was a guy sitting next to me. he was really stiff. he sat still, not moving at all. and i wanted to tease him so i stared at him and made it really obvious i was staring. he didn't even see me. at the end of the gig, i fell asleep next to him.. and i sort of remember playing with his keyring on his bag. my friend told me to wake up. i got up and he was staring at me.


he said hi. i said hi back and he gave me a cheerful smile... and then disappeared..


that was the most wonderful awkward moment in my life!


i wanted to talk to him but i have no idea how to do it. and i don't understand why he said hi to me and smiled and then disappeared.


so how do you deal with guys like this?


i've got a thing for weird quiet guys.How do you deal with guys like this?
It doesnt matter that u let him go. How to deal with them? thats a toughie, my friends say i have a really bad taste in guys because they're wierd, quiet, sensitive, etc. i dont think it is bad, everyone has a different type of boy. sometimes wierd and quiet can be the most cutest. just compliment and make conversation, its really hard with quiet ones.... :D gd luk!

No comments:

Post a Comment