Monday, August 16, 2010

How do guys deal with jealous girlfriends who r clingy?

my coworker is having this issue with his girl, she wants to be with him 24/7, and get really pissed if he even thinks of talking to other girls. How have other guys dealt with this? She is 19, he is 23.How do guys deal with jealous girlfriends who r clingy?
Dump her....How do guys deal with jealous girlfriends who r clingy?
well there are many ways to do that
Tell her how he feels.and call her shorty :DD
most probbaly she will mess up d realtionship actin like dat. i wud leave her if its too much
I really hate this....ok just dump her it way better.
Tell her either she gets over her jealousy or hit the road. Give her maby a week to show she can get over and if she don't, kick her to the curb and find another one.
Talk to them if they can never change, find plan B.
Well, I would take charge and control that situation by laying down some simple rules regarding clinginess.


First off, its really all about the guy and how far he lets it go.


If it were me, Id break up with the girl. But thats easy for me to say since I never allowed myself to be strapped to a clingy jealous girl.


Im a faithful and loyal guy, but if my girl starts bugging out because im asking another female what the time is, then its pretty much time to say goodbye. Even if she said ';sorry I promise I'll try not to be so clingy';, Id find it hard to believe. Its ridiculous and very unattractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment