Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do girls deal with guys?

k some of my friends and cousins and my dad kinda treat their girl like **** sometimes. how do girls deal with that. and sometimes my cousin takes a little hissyfit if his girlfriend doesn't do wut he wants for example lets say hes laying on the his bed and he wants her to lay on top of him and she doesn't want to he takes a hissyfit. and most of my friends and cousins r 16-20 years old. so how do u girls deal with it. i know u love them a lot but how do u deal with it? How do girls deal with guys?
For some reason, girls like jerks, (I'm guilty too). The ';bad boy';. I think some girls think they can ';tame'; them. Some girls mistake their disrespect for confidence- which is the most attractive thing about a guy. I also think some girls are just used to being mistreated and believe that they don't deserve better or that it's better than nothing. I love my jerk because I know that he's just a softy and I'm proud to be the one that brings out his squishy side :). Plus he's got a reason to be confidently cocky.





Your hissy fit cousin is a brat, not a jerk.How do girls deal with guys?
it takes a lot of guts
I don't. I find someone who doesn't treat me like a dog. Girls that let their boyfriends walk all over them are spineless or oblivious. Some people just don't think they deserve to be treated any better. It goes both ways though, some girls do the same thing to the guys.
wowww those guys u know are veryy immature! dont repeat their acts and treat a girl with respect!






well it depends on how long you been seing that person i mean if there good qualties out weights the not so good ones then ill learn to adapt to that kind of behavior but if hes a down right a$$ hole and is like that 24/7 then forget about it, im gone.. and usually in that case my relationship with him wouldnt be long anyways..
Ignoring them. Figthin back. they don't have selfsteem.
love is not controlling. love is kind. your cousins/friends are perpetuating abusive relationships. sounds like its the culture in your area.





dont try to emulate this negative behavior.
i usually just am like okay bye and leave most of the time they follow!
Well I dont deal with that ****...lol first of all he is a brat not a jerk...and second soemtimes girls like jerks they can be attractive lol but i dont deal with thos kinda guys!! Girls like when they feel loved and if thats how the guy shows love then they can deal with it!......Girls are very emotional people and thats how some of us are!
  • gray hair
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment