Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How have you guys in Indianapolis tried to get over the Colts loss Sunday night?

I know this isn't the football section, but man I'm still so bummed about it.





I'm doing whatever I can to not watch any sports channels and try to move past it





how are you guys dealing with it, and trying to move past it?How have you guys in Indianapolis tried to get over the Colts loss Sunday night?
Yes it was disappointing and we have to at least know that the Colts did all they could and we have to admit the better team won on Super Bowl Sunday. At least they lost to a team that has never been to the super bowl as well as won one.


I know how proud the fans in this city were when we did win and I am happy for the who dat nation for sure. They have to be happy with all they have been through and that is great for them.


I am sure we will yet see some more great games and super bowls before Manning is done and we still have to be proud of the records and the things they have accomplished since they moved here.


I am sure that fns are still proud of them and now we have to wait and see what next year brings.


I know Howard Mudd is retiring and I wonder about Tom Moore now.


We almost done it but the Saints took us by surprise in the second haf for sure.





Good Luck :)How have you guys in Indianapolis tried to get over the Colts loss Sunday night?
By shoveling the pretty snow! I am looking forward to the Winter Games... Racing ( Indy 500 and Brickyard 400) and World Cup.
It's just a game. No big deal. It's in the past, so move on. You are correct that this isn't the sports section. Next time post a travel question.
Give it time. Just sit back and watch Derrick Rose and Martin Brodeur do what they do.
not a colts fan did not care

No comments:

Post a Comment