Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you guys deal with something like this?

Well I found out today that my dog is going to be put down (most likely by the time I'm done typing this). My dad didn't want me going up to see them put him down because I had another dog who died two years and my parents didn't want me going through that again. I was just wondering how you guys deal with something like that. The other problem is I still have one week till I graduate...how am I even supposed to get through school? I don't even know how I'm gonna be able to concentrate tomorrow...the problem is that he was one of my favorite dogs ever. If your wondering he got acute renal failure yesterday (it was weird because he was fine two days ago-it just suddenly hit him) and then the doctors found a tumor next to his kidneys as well. So I hope I'll make it...its just with graduation coming up in a week and a half and school to deal with, I just don't think I will.


I usually don't talk about anything like this on yahoo answers, I guess its part of the grief process, for some reason I just feel like telling other people what happened.How do you guys deal with something like this?
Time may not heal all wounds, but it gets easier to deal with.





Sorry.How do you guys deal with something like this?
try your hardest not to think about it right now. its tough to keep off your mind, but stay busy in other things and distract yourself from thinkin about him. its tough, but you will eventually take your feelings out and it will all get better in time. that's the best answer i can give, but god luck with it, and I'm sorry to hear about the loss :(
aww i feel so sorry for you. i went through something very similar but i was very lucky and they let me stay whilst they put him down which i think helped me loads with the grief. keep strong and dont try and hide your pain and greif from other people. x
It is okay to grieve and feel the loss of your pet. If you need to concentrate to get through the last of the year, try to focus on activities that keep your body busy: exercise, working in the yard, playing sports recreationally. The endorphines produced during exercise are good counter agents to the depression and sadness.





I am so very sorry about your dog.
its tough, I always try to be there for my pets.. I am older and have seen lots die..





just so you know - if your food was a lower quality one - most of them have cheap filler and chemical preservatives that often cause this type of problem





as a rule all foods from grocery store, WalMart etc. are crap.





time will heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment