Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm not gay, advice on how to deal with guys?

I'm not gay, and this is kinda weird.


It seems that gay guys love me, and always hit on me, even sexually harassing me.


How can I tell them to get away, without being sued, or hurting their feelings.





I just don't like my butt being grabbed by guys.I'm not gay, advice on how to deal with guys?
OMG easy solution...grab there balls and say ';dont see any potensial here'; and walk away. that way your left alone and the gay guy is left happy with a bona =)I'm not gay, advice on how to deal with guys?
Maybe they are straights who gets too comfortable with their sexualities.
It is not acceptable for them to be grabbing your butt and most gay guys would know better to do that.


Just tell them that it makes you uncomfortable. Reasonable people will get the idea.
Simply tell them, ';Look, I'm not gay, and I don't like anybody grabbing my a$$ without my prior permission.'; Then let him absorb the information.
You: ';Thanks, But No Thanks.'; (Smile and Exit Stage Left...)

No comments:

Post a Comment