Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Short Guys? How do you deal with it?

Ok so most of you will probably think this is nonsense but lately i've been really self-concious about my height..it seems like everyone is taller than me. I'm like barely scratching 5'8'; if that. Normally I use to not care too much about it..but i have alot of friends who are girls and my two best friends are girls and 1 is 5'7 and the other is 5'8';. Normally when we go out it's fine. But they've been wearing heels lately..which makes them like 5'10'; and i am NOTICIBLY shorter than then and I just feel so weird about that. Them having to look down at me and I find myself involuntarily rising up on my tip toes to take pictures with them when we're out so they won't have to bend down. It really bothers me for some reason. They really could care less but it's just me. And my brother is 6'0' and my grandfather is 5'10 and i just feel like i'm soo freaking SHORT!!! And i don't think i'll be getting taller anymore..i mean i'll be 19 in January so there's pretty much no hope for a growth spurt! How do other guys deal with being short..do you wear lifts inside your shoes or something? Short Guys? How do you deal with it?
its not over my bf grew an inch and he is 20 stay healthy get good sleepShort Guys? How do you deal with it?
Anything is possible. You won't finish puberty until age 21 - and if you were a 'late bloomer' - you may not end puberty until age 25. There still might be a good growth spurt lurking just around the corner - you never know. They sneak up on you when you're not looking. If it is a great concern to you - go online %26amp; type in ELEVATOR SHOES. This company sells shoes that have 2 to 4 inch inserts built in to elevate you to make you appear taller. They've been around for years %26amp; years.
Dude don't even complain. You're not even that short. There is still a possibility you may grow. There are guys who are like seriously 5'0';.

No comments:

Post a Comment