Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How does a guy deal with all the bullshit that comes with working with all females?

I work on a team in which I am the only male. I have to be carefull of what I say because someone may get their feelings hurt or file sexual harrassment, I have to hear the constant male bashing, and their is always some bullshit gossip going around. I understand that this is how females behave but how do I maintain my cool without blowing my top?How does a guy deal with all the bullshit that comes with working with all females?
I think you should, gently and respectfully, point out to them that you are the only male member of the team- and while you have to watch what you say, so do they. Ask them to stop the ';male bashing';. It's inappropriate and hurtful.





As for gossip, both women and men do it. It's about gathering information and social status. But since it bothers you, ask them to include you out.





And not to be nasty- but from what you've said, you ';and'; your team may need some sensitivity classes- or you may simply want to move on to a team or job where you don't work with women. Some men enjoy working with women, some don't.





No disrespect- it seems to me that you have some male chauvanism. Does that seem to be the case to you? I mean, from the answers you've heretofore gotten, is it clear to you that people are offended by your even asking this question- as well as the way you've worded it?How does a guy deal with all the bullshit that comes with working with all females?
no. he doesnt have chauvanism. he didnt say anything disrespectful. he is RIGHT.

Report Abuse



Well he did say one thing offensive. And that was that ';he knew that females were like that.'; Not all females are like that. Some are though.

Report Abuse



JUST JERK OFF!

Report Abuse



Gosh, with charming attitude and respectful language, you must be such a joy to work with. I just can't imagine why the women don't care for you. Gee...what a mystery!
Dude, do you know what the term ';loaded question'; means?
Laugh it off and don't worry about it, ignore them and they will go away.
Clearly they've ulterior motives; toying with you in a systematic scheme to ultimately have their way with you.
I think you should actually tell them how you feel. You should blow your top at them, that will show them!! It will make your work situation so much better!!
Sort their undies

No comments:

Post a Comment