Monday, August 16, 2010

How do guys deal with a breakup? Is he being a normal guy or is he being a jerk???

my guy friend just had a mutual breakup with his gf. now he has been all of a sudden hanging out with his other ex. Is she a rebound? Him and I have been good friends, but he always kinda flirted and talked to me a lot and teased me alot %26amp; it seemed like there was something there, but we never pushed ANYTHING for obvious reasons. I know I shouldn't be jealous or even concerned with what he does, but I can't help but feel a little hurt by this. Is he just dealing w/ his breakup like this? Or maybe I should just try to forget him?? How do guys generally deal with a long time breakup???How do guys deal with a breakup? Is he being a normal guy or is he being a jerk???
I just broke up with my GF but it was my first time GF so I don't know if I'd go back to an ex. I'd probably try because it would be a person I could fool around with and have fun with and hopefully not create a relationship with. That way I could be distracted from how bad I feel about the break up. I know I'm looking for someone I can have fun with right now to distract me. :)How do guys deal with a breakup? Is he being a normal guy or is he being a jerk???
Depends on the guy. Some guys go to strip clubs, hookup with random girls, and just party to get the girl off their mind. Some guys hole themselves up in their house to get the girl off their mind. It really depends on the guy.





If you have feelings for the guy, go talk to him now while he's still available! Flirt with him so that he knows how you feel about him. From there, it's all up to him.
hes lonley so he went where he knew someone would take him
usually they are sad





but not all guys are the same, that question could be answered a thousand ways
if you want him tell him. sounds like you do. he may think you are not interested.
Guys are not as emotionally attached as girls. They will chalk it up as experience or just another notch in his belt and move on a lot quicker than girls do.
like he is


TELL HIM YOU'RE INTERESTED!!!


in plain english


tell him you like him


tell him you want to be with him if that's what you want.
I get over things quickly. That means break ups as well. I don't like to be troubled over anything or something bothering me. I don't like to feel that way. So I don't! I get around things or work it out, or figuring it out myself. GF? I want to get it off my head quickly if we parted. Break-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment