Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with a potential player?

I met a guy who asked me out the first day we met, though we talked for some time before he actually said it. I have a friend who knows him, and she said he'd start flirting with me right away, even before I told her that he had asked me out. He's cute and nice, he doesn't sound like a player (but again we girls can be naive). He's been txting me and we're supposed to meet later on the week.. but I don't know what I should do. Even though we just met and it's not like I'm in love with him I still don't wanna be played, but I don't want to be rude to him or reject him just because I heard this comment from my friend (she didn't exactly say he WAS a player)... how should I approach the situation? or what should I tell him to find out his real intentions?





Thanks for your help :)How to deal with a potential player?
Honestly, you should just ask him if he's looking for a relationship, or just casual dating. Don't do it right away, but just ease it into one of your conversations. Because you'll want to find out if he's just ';Loving for the moment'; early on. Otherwise, you may fall for him, and get hurt.How to deal with a potential player?
';potential';? O god just go out with the guy and have a good time before you ruin something good
Ask him and pay attention to his reaction. Try to determine whether he is a player from that. Or just try to get to know him before making any judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment