Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The guy i <3? How am i supposed to deal with this situation? HELP!?

i really like this guy named jacob. he is really cute. my friends say that we would make a perfect couple. the thing is that they dont approve of his ganger act. i try to talk to him but its really akward. I think he might like another girl on the swim team. i kno he just started swimming and we are in the same swim group but...


i really dont know wat to do. should i wait for him to like me (if that ever happens) and ask me out


OR


should i just ignore my true feelings.


i really dont know wat to do in this situation. i love him but i dont want my friends opinions to get in the way of how i feel about him. he is cute and older than i am. could that have something to do with his reaction to me?


IMPORTANT: i told my friend i liked him like a while back and ironicaly enough, everyone found out that i liked him, EVEN THE GUY I LIKE! HELP!The guy i %26lt;3? How am i supposed to deal with this situation? HELP!?
Going for older guys is always risky. Also, if you guys both are swimmers, if you go for him and he doesn't like you, then it's gonna be awkward for you for a while. I know it probably sucks, but if he already knows you like him, and he hasn't acted on it, then you should probably just sit and chill with it. Definitely leave room for him to make a move by being friendly/flirty, but don't leave it all out there and make a move for him.





Good luck with this sitch!
  • gray hair
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment