Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I better deal with stress?

Well I am a dude with many problems...I spend most of my time fixing them I got that part down lolsz, but I want to know you guys tips or how you guys deal with stress.





Help? Please and thank you.How can I better deal with stress?
Step 1: Ensure your emotion is controlled daily. Don't over reacted, stay calm and don't get worry easily


Step 2: Think before your action. Don't repeat her past experience on herself. Remind herself from time to time.


Step 3: Be confident to yourselves. Remember everyone is the winner. ';Only One sperms out of millions fertilize an egg';


Step 4: Get a group of close friends to share your experience and get some activities that would occupied your time


Step 5: Increase scope of life. Meaning that she should involve in more social activities like dancing, outing and others.


Step 6: Put a rubberband on the wrist. If there is a negative thought, Tighten the rubber band and release it. Hence the effect of the pain would be able to reduce the possibility of negative thought.


Good Luck.


You may read more articles of mine through


Besides, If you have more psychological problem, please write to me at


http://drgeorgeleow.blogspot.com/





Good Luck.


You may read more articles of mine through


Besides, If you have more psychological problem, please write to me at


http://drgeorgeleow.blogspot.com/


How can I better deal with stress?
We just learned about this in Health I.


The most effective way of dealing with stress- for me anyways- is running. Exercise is a great way to release your mental tension.





I also recommend reading. I know, I know, reading books is ';lame';, but, I tell you what, escaping to the fantasy world of some novels has helped me through some tough times.





And, my last bit of advice is to talk it out. Find a friend who genuinly cares about you and tell them what's going on. It really does help, and you never know, they could have some great advice!
Stress can tear you apart, so here are some tips for managing. Walk everyday for at least 15 minutes. Exercise naturally releases chemicals in the brain that helps you feel less anxious and works for depression too. Also, come up with good time management strategies, and simplify your life as much as possible. Eat the right foods, at a table and give yourself at least a half hour to do this. This will force you to decompress. Also, you need to talk to yourself about the underlying stressors and decide what you really need to be worried about, and not worry about. Try to talk in positive terms at all times, and don't engage in conversations that aren't positive. Refrain from drugs or alcohol if you use these things. Go to bed and sleep at least 6-8 hours, and maybe try reading before you sleep (gives your brain other things to process while sleeping and could help you sleep quicker. Mostly, my advice is to slow down and focus on yourself a bit more, and not sweat the small stuff. Good luck.
Play violent games. Nothing takes the stress away like beating a hooker to death or using a machine gun that has a chainsaw mounted on it to cleave someone in twain. (GTA series, Gears of War)

No comments:

Post a Comment