Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just broke up with my brother and I'm heartbroken... how do u guys deal w/ heartbreak? I want to die!?

You are really milking this thing to death. try a different joke.I just broke up with my brother and I'm heartbroken... how do u guys deal w/ heartbreak? I want to die!?
did you went steady with your brother?I just broke up with my brother and I'm heartbroken... how do u guys deal w/ heartbreak? I want to die!?
why did you break up with your brother?
you from kentucky??? you shouldn't be dating yoru brother in the first place. i suggest some serious counseling to start off with !!
Okay - first of all, dating your brother is wrong - and gross! Ur kids would be major retards. Find somebody you're NOT related to!
call Jerry Springer...cause this is weird...but hey everything happens for a reason, it was meant to be
Angelina, is that you?!
If your dating your brother you got issues girl... Especially if your parents allow that.. but heck while your on a roll try a cousin or even anouther brother... GET OVER IT AND FIND A BETTER GUY THAT TREATS YOU THE WAY YOU WANA BE TREATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, you should not be dating your own brother. You are your parent's kids... If you want to find a better guy, im me.
u get up and start living coz life is too short and its better to hve loved and lost than never have loved at all like me
Love is the answer to everything. All you ever need is love,


communication and understanding. That's what I figured out so


far. If you are down, you need to get up and start doing something with


your life. Don't need to be shy, be straight forward and allways say what


you want and expect from the others.





=======


If you have the time, and you are looking for someone, complete this simple


form and start dating.


http://**************/go.php
How do you brake up with your brother? As the saying goes...you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family. Disagreements happen but usually time will heal things. Take some time apart. If your brother is hard headed you may have to make the first move for reconciliation. If there is something darker happening here I suggest you get professional help.
Ask your mother how she broke up with her brother, thats probably the best advice
wow, finally broken.........





but didn't u r going to married him??/


yo, u r really fast changing your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment