Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best ways to deal with the death of a friend?

She was my friend, we were cool. I am shocked and saddened. Is it ok to be happy that she is gone? She isn't suffering anymore...Please let me know how you guys dealt with the death of relatives, friends and family members?Best ways to deal with the death of a friend?
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are going to feel a lot of things. You can be ';happy'; that she is no longer suffering, but you can also be sad that she is gone.





Just try to remember the good times. Visit her grave for a while if possible. Keep up pictures of the two of you. Let yourself mourn then move on. But never forget her memory. Best ways to deal with the death of a friend?
If she was in pain and you think that she is in a better place than that is ok!!


I try to do things that cheer me up i like taekwondo, football, and soccer!!!


try to do something you enjoy to get ur mind of ur friend for a while!!
When my friend died at war, I was really frustrated. Keep telling yourself if you keep on being sad you will get nowhere. Also remember that you're friend is at a better place. And yes, it's perfectly ok for you to be happy that she's not suffering.
its never easy when someone close to you has died %26amp; its okay to be sad. %26amp; yes it is good that you can still be happy because you know she is聽 in a better place. but your probably not the only one whose upset. she had family %26amp; other friends too right? try helping them too by meeting %26amp; talking with them to help them cope with the lose. trust me it will make you feel a little better too.
be happy! do u think she would want u to be sad no she wouldn't she would want u to be happy
I don't think happy is how you're feeling. Relieved that she is out of pain is probably a better way to describe it. People go through stages of grief %26amp; it's completely normal. It's exceptionally difficult to lose a peer, especially if you're young because it doesn't quite register the same way as it would if an elderly person passed away. If you feel overwhelmed by all of this, don't hesitate to speak with a family member or counselor. You just have to keep going. Cherish the memories you have %26amp; she'll remain alive in your heart. Hang in there.
i did what was best. i let go of her. not like never talk about danielle anymore but rarely cuz i dont like to talk about it and she was on my street and my dad tried to save her. ill never let her go in my heart but in my brain ill never talk about danielle anymore. it happened last year 5th of august. she lived 4 houses down from mine. shes still my friend.
i have lost many :( i lost my lil bro too :( I dealt by living my life the best i can for them . Most things i do i do for my lil bro . miss him so much :(
I think what helps you move on is confiding your feelings with some close friends or loved ones. Because you should be sad that she is gone. But then you should be happy that she is not suffering anymore. And letting out your feelings helps vent your feelings and it really helps in the long run. Try to remember the good times that you both had with each other. And give yourself some time to think about things before you do anything else. That way it gives you time to clear your mind and to cope with everything.
i think of it this way.she still lookin down at u from the sky and she ain't never leavin u.even though she is gone physically she still in your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment