Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys, would you be serious with a girl if she.........(Pic)?

dressed like a slut? Or would you just date her for fun?





I'm a modest dresser ( i don't even wear jeans, only skirts to my knee and tops that don't show cleavage, but they're not like, to my neck) and every guy who's interested in me says '; You're the type of girl I want to marry'; but I've seen their former girlfriends, in fact have met some of them and they are NOT like me.


But I've also had boyfriends who tell me they wish I would dress differently with shorter skirts and lower tops.





So what's the deal? Guys, any input would be appreciated.


And, just so everybody knows, I'm not like planning on dressing like a slut, I just want to know why guys want to'; marry me someday'; but not ';date me now.';





Here is a picture of how I dress





http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss249鈥?/a>





Please be honest, and no rude comments.Guys, would you be serious with a girl if she.........(Pic)?
You are a gorgeous girl by my standards at least (which are very high usually). Sometimes gorgeous just doesnt cut it....yea you look like the type of girl that I would bring home to mom....guys tend to f*ck with the ones that arent your type and I think you should keep your values...because trust me some guy someday is going to appreciate that you didnt go sleeping around with 10000 other people (no STD's ftw)





P.S.: that outfit looks great on you....it accentuates certain womanly curves (not just your breasts) and it portrays you in a very femanine way which is good. All of these paris hilton man-girls are starting to annoy me.Guys, would you be serious with a girl if she.........(Pic)?
Guys want girls who show skin in high school and college. But they want a wife who dresses like you do. Just keep dressing like you want, you'll find a guy who appreciates it!








And you're adorable!
Pretty conservative to most of what I have seen. By the way you are very pretty.
damnnn! those **** are rockin i would use those for pillows any night!!
you're ok. it sounds like those guys have matured since their past gf's and now they want to settle down.





Could you answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i guess itd be kinda awkward. but it depends.





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think once youre in a relationship, it's ok to dress to please your guy if he wants you to dress more provocatively, but I don't think you should change for a guy you havent' yet gone out with. Once you know a guy, if you feel comfortable and he compliments you on a certain look, by all means, wear what he likes.
i would date you, take you home to mom, marry you, whatever.





i would do everything to you :D





you are hot.
Well, they could see themselves marrying you, but sometimes, they just wanna see a little more. I don't know. Guy thing. lol You're so pretty, by the way! And I love your skirt :)
i could never be in a serious relationship with someone who dresses like a slut. i wouldnt bring that home to mom. now i think never wearing pants and only long skirts is a little over doing it but thats just me.
Is that really you????? You are soooo pretty...I can't believe you are even asking this question...Any guy would love to date you, You look like a good girl...


No one wants to bring a slut home to mom....


guys only use those type of girls to have a short good time, but they never take them serious enough to date and stay with them forever...Guys want to marry you someday because you are beautiful, they don't want to date you now because they dont want to hurt you, because they know they are not strong enough yet to say no to the slut who throws it in their face..They look for an easy thing right now because they are lazy..


But i know lots of men who would love to date you..It's all in the age range that you are looking, and the type of guy you are looking for..Any professional would love to date you.
i think ur hot anyway, it wouldn't matter to me what u wore.





p.s.


not to be a perv or anything, but nice boobs (dont worry im not a pedifile)
hmmm you seem like wife material like the other user said skirts and stuff are for more sigle people looking to show off in this pic you look like a housewife
I think you are absolutely beautiful and you have a great style. Boys actually seem to like girls that dress more conservative. They just go out and have one night stands with the loosely dressed girls. You are definitely marriage material, more so than slutty girls. Just don't change your look for anybody!
your very pretty maybe they have matured since there last girl friend. you seem very nice.
I think that you shouldnt try to change.


if that's what you like to wear, keep wearing it.


you'll eventually find a guy that loves you for anything :D
guys will say that cause you have that house wife look. Its not something they see everyday,its just a matter of maturity.Your young so you have a while to test out clothing options.


I can see you wearing the ';classic look';


Many style icons went for this look: try it out





good luck
I think the guys hwo tell you to show more skin are just perverts. You have a gorgeous figure- one any girl would be jealous of. Wear what you feel best in. I think possibly you could show more skin in a sensible way- maybe a vneck top with jeans. The big thing is that you caneither show boobs, or leg. SHowing both at the same time is skanky.





Guys want to see skin while theyre chasing you, but once theyve got you, theyd rather you convered up a bit more so they dont get challenged by other guys. The way you dress is fine and any decent guy will appreciate it
dress however u want some day u will find a guy dat cares n da inside and it will giv u a 70 percent chance he wont cheat on u wit a ***t
You are very pretty and your outfit seems fine, definitely not very slutty. But I would still suggest you need some more lessons in fashion. At least from the outfit in the picture you look too traditional and conservative.


But honey, no one chooses a wife by their outfits but by the type of person you are. These things are essential just for the initial attraction.
You dress good and should keep it that way and if a guy wants you to change is probably because they want to show you off but people would want ot marry you because you dress conservative.
u r way pretty but yea 1st answer is right... all high school/college boys want is as much skin shown as possible... so dont' change urself... u'll find the right guy 4 u..





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
guys wanna date a girl who is easy and have a lot of fun, before they marry a girl that they actually respect.
wow your really pretty!!! I think that guys in highschool and college want a girl that looks fun and dresses slutty and that they think is easy...but they want a wife that dresses mature and acts like she's married instead of prancing around in short skirts, low shirts that show lots of clevage. I hope this helps...and you are very very gorgeous don't let your self esteem get low where you try to please guys and end up dressing like a whore...hope i helped...
Some are intimidated by a woman that dresses classy, but this is what they want after all the playing around is over with.
well let me tell u one thing hunny, if u want some true action in ur life u need to let the girls out for a walk and let them see ur beautiful legs. ur very pretty but come on u have a bangin body, LET THE DUDES SEEEEEEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya i am chetan from india and want to like friends mu email id is chetanjagga321@yahoo.co.in please tell me your and add me as friend in yahoo messenger i likes you and your questions
yeah, honestly thats the impression I get from you too, I can see where guys get that feeling from.


But you seem very nice and your very attractive.


Here's the thing, the guys that come and ask you out are typically not the nice ones, if you want to get with a guy like you you'll have to consider the possibility that you'll have to find him and make the first move, not that there's anything wrong with that.





On the other hand your ex's are kinda right you've got a nice body and if your going to take care of it like that you might as well show it off a little. I'm not telling you to dress like a whore, you just look to me like a painting hanging in a gallery with a cover over it, no one is going to buy a painting if they can't see it... get my drift?





Here's my suggestion, buy one bottom and one top that are a little on the boundary of your comfort zone. Wear them just as often as you wear everything else (every time you do laundry) and just see what people say. It's not like one day like that I'll kill ya.





PS guys don't just date people that they would want to marry if you didn't know that.
It really depends on the type of guy you are looking for. There are guys that enjoy the conservative type. Then, there are guys who enjoy the so called ';slut'; look. I would say its a 50/50 chance.





When I met my girlfriend, she dressed very conservative. Granted, she was always in her work clothes, and there was no way to dress like a slut. I knew that she was very gorgeous, but I had no idea what her curves were like or anything like that. I fell for the girl who was easy on the eyes, and had a brain. It wasn't until we started dating that I knew she dressed a little more freely, and she doesn't look like a slut.





If you are finding this to be a problem, maybe you need to open your options for different types of guys...
wow your pretty,the girls can where anything they want as long as they have clothes on,dress how you want to dress its your choice,i want girls to dress with shorts.regular shirt.p.s.i am a boy
The guys you were dating telling you that they fish you showed more were wanting to show you off as a girlfriend not as a wife. Because a guy that loved you would want that clivage, or those legs, or those sexy showings to be for him only him!... love is selfish lol..my boyfriend is nt the jealous type but because he takes me seriously he tells me to cover up...





I would also think that maybe ur ex boyfriends that told u to show more skin were too worried on what ppl would say more thanwho you were if covering up is you...then that's you they shouldn't change that who care what you dress like...if there's something that attracted them it should of been for the you ,that you are.. not the hootchie they want you to be...for example... you have no one to impress all dolled up..but the one you're with and in the first place why would you want to impress them dolled up and hootchie if that's not you..





it's like me buying a brat doll and wanting to make it BARBIE.... that means that I never wanted a brat, I always wanted a barbie that's why im trying too hard to change the brat to barbie..





dump them.. it doesnt mean they're bad men..it just means they want something different// they should accept you how you are.if they love you.
  • windows vista
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment