Monday, August 16, 2010

A question for guys who are experienced with more than one girl.....mature answers only?

FOR GUYS ONLY: Does the first time (losing your virginity) actually mean anything or is it a big deal? I've only heard from girls about how important it is, and you'll always remember your first time. Is this stuff true with us guys too? I'm still debating whether I want to wait for the ';right girl'; who I want to be really attractive (cause I want to remember the girl being extremely attractive and not a just a random okay looking person). I don't know how important that is? So....is the first girl a really big deal guys? Do any of you regret your first time because of the particular girl?





I've only heard girls talk about this, and all of my questions are based on what I hear from them. So, give me the truth guys if it really matters to the male brain.A question for guys who are experienced with more than one girl.....mature answers only?
It can be about as important as you want it to be. It can be the first time you get a chance and with someone you have no real interest in and she feels the same way. Or, it can be with someone you care about and know that she feels the same about you. It is really up to you as to whether it is a real memory or just something that happened.A question for guys who are experienced with more than one girl.....mature answers only?
I still remember my first time. It was fantastic. The relationship collapsed a few weeks later because we didn't have anything in common, but the sex was great so I aint complaining.
NO YOU SUCKKK
















































































:)
my first time meant something to me, so i would wait until you find a girl that you like and you want to do it with. I find though, that after the first girl that i was with, i can b less ';in love'; or whatever with the girl to still have sex with her. It doesnt nearly mean as much to me anymore, so im glad that i have the one time that did mean alot to me. I think you should wait
will you remember it? yes


is it a big deal in some crazy emotional sense? no
the male brain


we aren't all programmed to the same ideas dipsihit


different guys think different things
Yes, it is important to wait for the right girl. It's not quite the same for guys, there isn't the same sense of losing something. But it's still important to be able to look back fondly at your first time and not be embarrassed by who you did it with.
I remember my first time because my brain stores memories. I remember who my father is, what my name is, who my first time was etc...





So do I remmemmber, yes





does it bother me who it was. nahh.





Girks care about that, some of them actually. for me it didnot matter at all.
LOL you will never forget your first time unless you were drunk.....But didn't mean crap to me except i finally got laid i guess its different if your in love
  • windows vista
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment