Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do a lot of girls not talk with guys these days and how can a guy deal with this?

Hi there.





I've been with my girlfriend for 4 months and am having problems with her communication. If I'm spending time with her in person or talking to her on skype, msn etc, she fails to make conversation or ask me any questions. I will ask her questions to get to know her, ask about her life and make conversation and if I'm lucky she might respond in a talkative way. When the question is answered though, there is dead silence until I open my mouth again. She doesn't seem to try and make our time chatting fun and I'm quite frankly worn out. I see it as a lack of respect to keep me talking with her and a lack of effort on her part.





I've told her that her lack of talking and communication bothers me, When I tell her this, she becomes agitated and becomes moody. She insists she really likes me and she's always telling me that she misses me when we're apart. She also says she wants me and wants to spend time together.





Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can deal with this and why lots of girls these days are like this? I'm 21 and she's 20 by the way.





Thanks.Why do a lot of girls not talk with guys these days and how can a guy deal with this?
shes a women man what you expect they all have some type of problem....perhaps she doesnt have anything to talk about or maybe she doesnt think shes an interesting person....try to talk to her about it again and if she becomes defensive break up with her and say this is bullshit....thats what I think but do what ever you think is right.





good luck man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment