Saturday, August 21, 2010

How come guys arent attracted to big girls?

I don't understand whats the deal with guys not liking big girls if they have a pretty face and great personality? I mean I see tons of hot guys and average Joe's with thin girls (yeah they have nice bodies) but their face looks like road kill!!!! whats up with that?How come guys arent attracted to big girls?
because thin is in and guys have a public image to keep as well.


most guys dont want to be seen with a big bloated hagHow come guys arent attracted to big girls?
i know plenty of big girls who are in rltps.
Hmm.. I like big girls.
I like my women to have a little meat to her but I hate ';big'; girls they just look unhealthy and I am not attrated to them sexully so they may have great personalties but the most they will ever be is a friend.
It's different when you get out of highschool.
Some men do. You just have to carry yourself with confidence. If you are not confident it shows.





If you are by it, try Club Bounce. Or try to find BBW clubs. They have them all around.
I'm guessing that you're still in high school.....after high school, things are different. It's about the character.
Probably the wrong section, considering most gay guys aren't attracted to thin hot girls lol. First we would have a hard time being with a thin girl so I dont think we would like it anymore as they get bigger.
I don't think it matters. Big girls can be every bit as pretty or prettier than skinny girls.





Morbidly obese can be an issue, as it affects your health and everyday life and can affect a normal relationship.





But a few extra pounds is nothing, and I'd rather feel a soft warm body against me than ribs stabbing me.
black men are, they will tap anything.
I much prefer a woman who has some cushion and softness to her. To me, that looks sexy. It's only my opinion, of course, but skinnier girls don't appeal as much to me. I guess in my mind they look more ';male'; than I like.





*shrugs*





But in direct answer to your question, societal constructs of beauty have evolved (and not necessarily in a good way). As recently as the early 1960's, the ideal of beauty (as personified by sex symbols such as Marilyn Monroe) was much bigger, much bustier and much more curvy that today. Take that back a hundred years, and I think you'll find that beauty standards were even more tied to biology, and a heavier woman would be more likely to be able to carry a child to term and give birth.





Anyway, I think our modern definition of beauty is a little silly, as you can tell.





On the other hand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I can't really explain it, but I sure know what I like.
the big girls will crush you when your having your special time!
he is just not attracted to the big blubber
big? Like fat? why should a guy ( who is genetically programmed to mate with haeathy samples of the populace) want to mate with someone who will have diabetes and heart disease and several forms of cancer and furthermore pass the bad health habits down to his children and mess up their health too?.
  • gray hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment