Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions for guys(continued, I know I asked a question like this before)?

I thought up more questions...


. Obsession with farts and B.O why?





. Why do guys think that rape isn't a big deal?





. Guys bathrooms with the urinals and stuff, how can you like... do that with some person next to you. Same with camping, guys can just unzip, pee, and leave.





.Weirdo pickup lines.... why?? It just makes people look desperate and cheesy.





.Obsession with everything with sports, I really haven't met one guy that dislikes sports. I don't like sports, and guys just bore me to tears with constant talk of games or sports players.





.Unstoppable cursing.





.Try to act all tough to get in fistfights, that scares most girls off, that doesn't attract them.





Once again, if anybody answers, I'll answer questions about girls if ya want.


thx :))Questions for guys(continued, I know I asked a question like this before)?
The effects of testosterone answer several of your questions. It's responsible for guys' competitiveness, hostility, violence, and over-the-top macho behavior. Sports, fistfights, cursing; it's all related to that same hormone. So chalk most of it up to testosterone poisoning.





Obsession with farts and B.O.? I can't explain that one. It's pretty juvenile, though; it diminishes as the guys get older, thank goodness.





Most guys have no clue what sexual assault feels like, and their imaginations aren't sufficient to let them have any real empathy for girls who are attacked. I think that's a huge failing of our culture. They also know that some girls have rape fantasies, and they don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality. We've done a horrible disservice to girls and women by not making sure that guys are crystal clear about the realities here.





Privacy in the bathroom is another cultural oddity. We all have to do the same things; what's the big deal? We can all hear each other whether it's stalls or urinals. We all know what we look like when we're doing it. Why is it so important to be sure we're not seen?





Weird pickup lines are used by guys who *are* desperate, sad and pathetic. These guys are inexperienced, lack self-confidence, and are unsurprised when they get rejected, no matter how they act. Most of them need lots of alcohol to get laid, both for them and their unfortunate partners. Yet another indictment of our culture, I'm afraid; we seem incapable of figuring out how to connect honestly and openly.





You sound like a terrific person, asking all the right questions. I wish I had known someone like you when I was much younger.Questions for guys(continued, I know I asked a question like this before)?
ok, i'll answer honestly,





farts - Nasty, Some people are messed up, not nice, in public atleast...lol





urinal/pee - most of us leave the one next 2 us open so we aren't too close to the person and now they have the dividers and you can't see the person at all so it's better and sucks for the gay guyz that go to the washroom on purpose!! LOL!





rape - rape IS a big deal!! who says that? i think it's a really big deal and can ruin someone's life! not a joke!





weirdo pick up lines - don't know, sometimes it's on purpose to be funny and break the ice but usually yeah people are desperate and don't know their lines are cheezy.





sports - well it's kinda the manly thing we have, it's like saying what's with all the pink or nail polish, it's a characteristic that we are kinda just born with. I only like hockey though and not too crazy to play it either.





unstoppable cursing - I hate it, shows no self control, and some people think it's cool. they're soo wrong. I don't curse unless I get really hurt and then it just comes out.





fistfights - haven't gotten into them so I couldn't tell, again self-control problems for some of us.





so yea, i answered all your questions. Was honest...honestly! lol. is that your picture? you in toronto?

No comments:

Post a Comment