Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to deal with this?

i like this guy and i do not want to hurt him and i do not want start a fight with him but he is the most sutbornest person i have met and im fighting stubbornness with stubbornness i really want him to go on a Double date cause First off he asked me out but never told me that he could not make the date for what ever reason so i told him that i was leaving nope im not aloud to do that so he wants something out of me but he not making that happen cause he two shy im begging him to go on this date hope crying pleading i had my Friend beg him having his other Friend beg him i told him that he is disapoting me and that i want him to come cause i know there has to be something that will make him crack and if i have to call him up crying i will if i have to beg him in person i will but he having problemss that are bring him down and aprelety a gf not what he wants but he wants one and i want him to come and all he said was he idk if he can and i know that's just his answer for he does not want to go cause he had a bad past with girls but im nothing like the other people he liked or dated and i want him to see that so im stickingg around long enough for him to see that were as most people would just leave but i really do not want to hurt him he two two sweat and nice i just want him to get his but up and just come its not like me and him are going to be all alone it a Doublee date me and him and my Friendd and her bf so there are other people and we knew each other like a month now and we talk but bring up date he wont talk about i know he has feelings even tough he told me he idk what he felt but he has them cause for some one who did not have feelings would not care if i was mad at them or care if i was being tormented by an ex he just scared to show his feelings id love to know how to get him to go on this date it pains me to see him upset about stuff and people want him to date to get happy but he wont do it idk what he scared of i yelled at him all like one time and that'ss cause i was pissed at him for not telling me he was not going to come on the date the first time but ohter wise im so nice to him i wish i could get him two crack i figured begingg him would cause he 24 and even tough im 18 i should not beg but if he knows im sad he has to do something cause when there something wrong he trys to fix but right now he the thing making me sad and if i could show him that i would then maybe he can just fix it i have told him countlesss times that hes makingg me sad and idk what to do and leaving him up in the air is not my chose till he tells me him self he just wants to be friends or nothing cause if i hurt him i will never hear the end of it from my Friend and i would have hurt some one for no reason and i can not do i try and i stop my self cause even tough he says nothing i know im still hurting someone with feelings and some one who has feelings for me of some kind if any of you can give me an idea how to get him to go on this date please tell and ya girl do not ask out guys but he asked me out first so im just trying to reasking him out but he is stubbornn and wont take one day just to have fun and trust me i know he wants a gf so how so i get him to comeHow to deal with this?
Communication is key in this situation, so be open about it. Try it, and make sure your communication is respectful and courteous.
  • windows vista
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment