Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to deal with guys that are not out and say they never will be?

I have had to deal with crappy gay men for the last 2 years. None of them can admit they are gay, they just say I like sleeping with men, but that does not mean anything. Yes it does, how should I handle these losers. I need a quick retort, something witty, yet not to malicious to respond to that comment and no saying that to each his own is not what I am looking for? Thank you to all that submit.How to deal with guys that are not out and say they never will be?
Its honestly none of your business.





Yet if you do find it all such a major annoyance, have you considered not servicing these closet gays.





What if it was the other way around and it was these guys who were asking you to change the way you see things.





My guess is, like me you would say, ';go jump, no one tells me how to think.';


How to deal with guys that are not out and say they never will be?
Sorry... there are no ';one liners'; that will result in enlightenment.





Maybe you have some control issues?

No comments:

Post a Comment