Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to deal with guys giving me their numbers but I don't want them?

I work at a sandwich shop. Sometimes there're guys asking for my number. I know how to refuse this stuffs, but how about people just ';automatically'; give out their numbers and tell you ';call me, ok?'; How to politely refuse this without making the customer feel bad ?How to deal with guys giving me their numbers but I don't want them?
';Oh, I have a boyfriend, sorry!';


I'm all for honesty, but this is probably the best way to not hurt their feelings.How to deal with guys giving me their numbers but I don't want them?
give them a REJECTION HOTLINE# those are soo funny.


contact me if you need the number girl... cuz i give it out all the time and its hilarious
take no and neglect
tell them you have aids
just tell them you have a boyfriend and they should leave you alone.
Say it's against policy to give that information out to customers. So it get you off the hook but it's not really your fault.
Just don't take the number or Just put a sign up at your register stating please don't leave me your number. YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!!!!
if he insists on giving it to you, take it. and toss it in the trash can after he leaves. If he comes in again and asks why you didn't call tell him you ';must have misplaced it'; not lost, but misplaced meaning you put it in the wrong place (ie the trash can) he doesn't need to know you tossed it. if he gives it to you again, wait till he leaves and tell your boss what's going on, and give him the scumbags number. Let the boss deal with it as technically the guy is harassing you.
  • windows vista
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment