Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do other guys deal with uninvited erections?

Every once in a while I will get an erection at the most inopportune time! (ie. public event, church, the gym, at the animal shelter, grocery shopping in pjs) Before you start with the lame a$$ questions...no I'm not gay, nor into animals, and I am not talking about sexual erections, just those ones that are involuntary. You mature dudes know what I'm talking about. My question is does this happen to you? What do you do about it?How do other guys deal with uninvited erections?
I parade around with it like Will Ferrill in Anchorman. Don't act like you're not impressed.How do other guys deal with uninvited erections?
It depends on your age. For me, this was a much bigger problem when I was 15 than 20.





Wear baggy pants and a long jacket or sweatshirt. And when it happens, solve a complex arithmetic problem you could compute in your head (such as 325 x 64). The blood rushing to your brain will rush it away from somewhere else, hopefully. If multiplication is too simple, you can substitute any abstract idea that requires mental focus to think about.





Also, sex or masturbation on a regular occasion should help alleviate this in the long term.
sing the pledge of allegance or think about trees
Spontaneous erections happen a lot during your early teen years when you are going through puberty. Your hormones are surging a lot, and this just... happens. Don't worry. Don't let it get to you.


By the time you're 29 (like me) spontaneous erections are a thing of the past, and you only really get erections during sexual activity.
Your not into animals, what the hell I though everybody was into animals. Geeze man, I need to move off this farm.





Jk.





Dude just think about Rosie Odonell trying to get on your Grandmother, I promise that will kill anyone's hard-on if not you have issues.
I enjoy them anytime the come along and I do nothing about it unless my wife is around!
Four words - ';Always Wear Baggy Pants';.





This will conceal any unwanted erections from public view.
wack wack wack and it don't grow back!


(just kidding)
  • windows vista
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment