Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Is there something wrong with this or what is his deal? Guys advice would help a lot! lol plz read?

OK well there this one d00d in school and ive never talked to him in real life, but i added him on myspace and he messaged me and we started talking.


and he asked me this 4 times during the past 3 days:


so how come your talkin to me and not your freinds...???


so yeh who ya talkin to other then me????


still talkin to a bunch of ppl??


did you wait until i got back on again to talk to me???


or did someone just get off that you were talkin to??


Why does he always ask this? And another thing is that


yesterday he gave me his number and asked if i want to go to the park


with him and his friends then he said sry gtg bye.


Then today we were talkin and he said so yea u should go to the park tom.


then he gave me his number again! And said sry gtg bye,


And everytime u gave me his number he put a face like


this : ^_^


And four days ago we were talking


and he said u should chill with me in the morning


at school. then right after he said sry gtg bye!


Why does he always say hes got to go when


he asks me to see him or something!?


What is up with this boy.


Is he just being really friendly? lol


And he does have a gf.





Is there something wrong with this or what is his deal? Guys advice would help a lot! lol plz read?
too long sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment