Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do other guys deal with post-climax leakage that seems to go on forever?

Retreat to my side of the bed.





Fortunately, men don't continue to leak, and women get to blame them for the ';wet spot';.How do other guys deal with post-climax leakage that seems to go on forever?
actually that is good news for you. it is just a lot of natural lubrication. it is ok to have this happen.How do other guys deal with post-climax leakage that seems to go on forever?
suck it myself
In bed, after climax I just grab a washcloth, wrap it around my pole and turn over to go to sleep. Keeps the sheets cleaner. If it is a morning climax, and heading to work, I usually will grab a few sheets of toilet paper and stuff down my underwear--leakage stops in a couple of hours then I can toss the TP at my next pee break.

No comments:

Post a Comment