Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GUYS: How do you deal with a broken heart? What do you do when your heart gets broken?

Cos right now im confining myself to my room, the closest person in my life, the person that always kept me going has ripped my heart in pieces now i feel empty... its the summer holidays before college and i dont feel like going out or talking to anyone.





How do you other guys deal with it? im 16GUYS: How do you deal with a broken heart? What do you do when your heart gets broken?
You just start hanging out with some old friends. Staying isolated only makes it worse. Eventually go away as long as start going out more often.GUYS: How do you deal with a broken heart? What do you do when your heart gets broken?
I actually just made a yahoo account to say, I'm 17 and I am in EXACTLY the same position as you. I'm not too sure what to do with myself aswell.. but I am grabbing ever opportunity I can to go out with friends and keep myself occupied. Hope things work out x

Report Abuse



just let it out man let it out it's normal it's natural to cry
i've been there. get totally wasted!
just takes time nothing else can really help. I started sleeping around, but you only feel better a while,then back to being lonely
you should be thinking about those guys who get cheated %26amp; used by their gfs/bfs , your condition is better .

No comments:

Post a Comment