Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's the deal with guys wearing skinny jeans?

So, I was at a party last night, and two guys walk in with the tightest skinny jeans I've ever seen. The jeans looked as if they were suffocating their testicles. I personally wouldn't wear those kinds of pants.( I can't even wear briefs, they're to tight) So, I just wanted to know how ladys feel about guys wearing tight jeans? Does it make guys look sexier? Or do you girls think that guys who wear skinny jeans have a small package? If you know what I mean.What's the deal with guys wearing skinny jeans?
Not a girl, but...





Guys wearing tight pants became a trend WAY before 2007. The style was big in 80s new wave, and re-adopted in the late 90s/early 00s (see: the days when The Make Out Club ruled the internet), becoming quite huge by 2002/2003 or so. Maybe it's just extending to smaller towns in the past couple years, but...





Yeah, the style's been around for ages. It's really stupid. Yeah, it can't be comfortable... I can't imagine wanting your balls crushed. And it looks ridiculous. I mean, girls can pull off skinny jeans because they actually have hips/a shape (and even then it sometimes looks ridiculous)... but guys have no shape so it just looks stupid.What's the deal with guys wearing skinny jeans?
They're just dumb hipsters who don't realize how ridiculous they look. I think some guys pull off jeans that have that skinny cut because it shows off the shape of their legs, but there should still be some room so their legs can breathe and they aren't ';suffocating their testicles'; so people can actually differentiate them from lesbians .





It's just the typical apparel for those who are into that sort of alternative youth subculture (indie, scene, ';emo/punk/rock';, homosexual), just like big baggy jeans are typical for those into rap and looking ';hood';.
They just wear them because they want to wear them. They do suffocate the ol' testies so I tend not to wear them. Ever.





I mean asking why guys wear skinny jeans is like asking you why you like whatever ever music you like. You like it because it personally appeals to you for whatever reason.
Guys wearing tight pants became a trend in 2007, especially on the music scene. However, it's no longer appealing and in my opinion, guys who wear skinny jeans are borderline homosexuals.
I like my skinny jeans,there is some that is to tight in the wrong place but some aren't. The same with girls jean that I got some fit great[low rise skinny] below then others don't.Just try difference brands and styles.
EWW!


I hate it. It looks horrible. They look girly too, and it makes them look fat usually.


Doesn't make guys look sexier in my opinion, and haa, yeah they probably do have ';small packages';.


lol.


funnyyyy.
personally, i find it funny that all the skater kids do that and it makes them suck at skating.


seriously, it looks ridiculous
Hello;


I find skinny jeans (and those kinda slim but not skin tight jeans) more attractive on guys than the ones that hang off a dudes butt. It shows that a guy actually puts some thought into what he wears.





=]
jonas bros. hahahhaaah





and um nope it doesnt make guys looks sexier. it makes them look kinda gay. unless your into emo/punk/rock kinda stuff. then i guess its whatever.
Im a teenager and i think skinny jeans r hot on other teenage guys :P(if they're not too tight!)
it ain't bad. bad some are freaky when way too tight

No comments:

Post a Comment