Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you guys deal with telemarketers...?

Today, I rang a cowbell and said they were the lucky 10th telemarketer to call today, after a brief pause...I told them to wait for the recording to see what they had won!...lmfao..good times!!How do you guys deal with telemarketers...?
lolol u did a good thing!





i usually just pick up and hang up right away.. or play around with their minds for a bit let them think they r getting something outta me, and click.How do you guys deal with telemarketers...?
4 words: Do not call list
I answer and pretend not to speak english or scream random things into the phone or start singing and they usually hang up.
Ugh I used to be a telemarketer. I don't play pranks on them because it's rude. The job sucks enough!
i play jokes, i get bored i act like a total sycho path.
lol nice, im on that do not call list. id give you the number but i don't have it. im sure you can look it up online though.
That's a good one!


Sometimes I burp really loudly.


My mom always yells at me when I do that,


but sometimes it pays off.
i dont deal with them at all signed up on the do not call list so i never get any calls
You pick up the phone and start to place a pizza order.





My mom read it in Calvin and Hobbes then did it herself.


Telemarketers stopped calling us.
Way funny man! Makes me want to talk to a telemarketer!
dont f-ing call this number again!
i just hang up on them
well i check the caller id. If its them I press end and hang up on them so I dont have to listen to it ring a hundred times.
I tell them that person is deceased or I hang up.
click!!
I ain't have ya money last week I ain't gonna have it this week so wat u think u gettin next week? Hahaha
I usually tell them that I'm dead and will come back to haunt them if they don't stop calling. I one time got this ones ID number and got her corporate number and called her non stop trying to sell her my dirty socks.. She cursed me out and I reported her to her boss ♥
I just lay the phone down and see how long it takes them to find out no one is listening. They can still hear background noise so assume I am still there.
if they ask how you are, tell them that your day has been terrible and tell them some sad story that goes for hours. hahaha never done it but it would work.
I do something like ';Hello I'd like to order a large pizza, with double anchovies. Makes my breath smell goood.'; Then, after they say something, I reply ';Oops, wrong number. Sorry, hot stuff!';, giggle, and hang up.





Or else I bring the phone over to my boom box and play a random song. Can You Dance Like a Hippogriff produces hilarious results.





Another option is, if I'm practicing violin, I make screeching sounds with it and play really badly next to the phone.
my phone number is on the federal do not call list as well as the state do not call list, plus we just put in some newer laws in to prevent them from calling. What has your state done for you lately...lol





When you get a call from a telemarketer what you should do is first to ask them their name, their company's name, where they are located, what their phone number is and can you talk with their supervisor and ask their name. Then tell they you want to be removed from their list. Then you turn all that information plus the day and time they called to your state's Attorney General. Eventually the calls will stop.
Most of the time I am gone and they don't leave a message on the recorder.
i try 2 b as random as i can b and just say stuff so that they get pissed and hang up...


Once i asked them if they wud giv me their number so i can call them bak and they sed they ***** do that and i was lyk ';wot, so u dnt want ppl calling u at home disturbing ur family time?'; and they sed yes and i was lyk ';well wtf do u think ur doing u stupid ****!'; and they hung up XD


Ask them how their day has been and just go rlly off topic and tlk bout life


Or tell them u dnt hav the will 2 liv anymore and that u wanna comit suicide coz nobody cares and then tell them if they hang up u will cut urself....





i hav done all those and usually i dnt get a call 4 a couple weeks
well they only call my home number, which no one important has, so i just leave a special message on my voicemail for them call 909-723-5660 (msg number not mines)
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment