Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How you guys deal with the relationship with your girl friend? help me!!?

i have a girl friend ,but she is not the ordinary type of girl , she is so quiet and conserved.she is not good at showing her feelings,i can not feel a thing when i was hanging out with her . i am a ordinary person , i just want a girl that have dependece of me and do not fear show her love to me. when i think of breaking with her, she insists that she is willing to keep me.how can i deal with it , i really do not want to hurt her , but i can not get what i expected. is there a way to fix this ?How you guys deal with the relationship with your girl friend? help me!!?
tell her that she either needs to open up immediately or call the relationship off. because its not fair for you to be in a one sided relationship...she should be open and contributing to it as well......

No comments:

Post a Comment